3.7.14

Rearranging My Bedroom


Before and After

First of all, how atrocious is the before picture?! After watching House Rules last night, I had an urge to rearrange my bedroom. I decided to go on a mission today as it has been a long time since I have rearrange my room. Also, it needed a thorough cleaning because for some reason, it accumulates so much dust very quickly. To be honest, I only moved around four things today and these are my lamp, bed, shoe rack and mirror. However, I am so amazed at how spacious my room has become and it seems to be a bit more "airy" as well. Overall, I think I may have to buy a rug to put in between the bed and shoe rack so it's not so bare. Also, I have to figure out how to set up an electrical extension because my bed is now too far away from a power outlet :( By the way, I apologise if the photos are like this, once I'm totally happy with the layout of my bedroom, I will try my hardest to take proper photos so I can share it again. 

Much love,
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment