2.7.14

A Day in the City of Adelaide
















(Jo wandering around.)

Hi there! as mentioned on the previous post, my new friend Jo and I made a plan to go in town to take pictures. Whilst her purpose is to finish her portfolio for a project, I tagged along so I can take pictures for my blog. First stop was the Himeji Garden in the city's south end. It was my first time there today and I've been meaning to go there many times; finally, I did and the garden was magnificent. We went there on a perfect day as it was sunny and there were only a few people around. Then, we had lunch at Chinatown, strolled around town for some more and I took random photos of the places I have never been before. I thoroughly enjoyed my day out in the city with Jo, even if I've only met her two days ago, it felt like I've known her since forever and I cannot wait until we catch up again.

Much love,
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment