29.6.14

For the Love of Glitter





  1. Windsor Smith Lilypad in glitter - from $49.95, I bought it on sale for $5. I was apprehensive about buying a trendy item that is gonna go out of fashion soon so I never bought a pair of jelly shoes before I saw these. They were cheap, glittery and fits my wide feet perfectly to my surprise.
  2. Typo planer - Self explanatory. 
  3. Cardholder - Where I put my Metrocard.
  4. Make up bag - This one is a hand-me-down from my brother.
  5. Pencil case - I've been using it for 3 years now.

While I was going through my things in the bedroom, I noticed a few of my things are covered in glitter. I am 
not going to deny my love for these shiny things, I just thought it was funny that I have manage to buy this much unintentionally. I would like to have some more please.


Much love,
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment